- Camp High 5 at BSAC is a state licensed program. ALL EMPLOYEES (not just summer camp staff) must have a federal AND local background check, as well as ALL EMPLOYEES must be CPR/First Aid/AED certified.
- DCF 40 hours staff compliant – our Summer Camp staff is mandated by the state to take child development and camper care center online courses for certification.
- Full Day – $125/week per camper (7:00am – 6:00pm)
The cost of Swim Lessons for Summer Camp attendees is only $45 per week for a 40 minute session, four times per week.
All campers attending field trips must be enrolled for that day of camp.
- Billing will always be charged to your financial account (credit card or debit card the Wednesday PRIOR TO each week).
- BSAC summer camp billing is on an AUTOMATIC billing system that gets drawn from a credit card or debit card – EVERYONE is strongly encouraged to submit this information.
- With the volume of billing, we only offer weekly billing. If you would like to pay bi-weekly you are welcome to do so online, paying for the weeks in advance.
- Your camper should wear athletic clothing, closed-toed shoes and a swimsuit under their clothes AT ALL TIMES!
- NO two-piece bathing suits, must have a one-piece suit to swim.
- He/she should always bring their bathing suit, towel & sunscreen.
- Reusable water bottle
- Lunch and snacks (am/pm snack times)
- NO ELECTRONICS at all!
- Positive attitude
- Since BSAC is a state licensed program, we must adhere to state mandated ratios.
- We are currently following the CDC guidelines of 1:9 ratio for K5-5th grade.
- BSAC does NOT provide campers with snacks/lunches – it is up to the parent to provide each camper(s) with snack and lunch or the money to purchase from the café.
- BSAC does provide the option to the parent to buy snacks/lunches through BSAC’s full café each day, and they can load money through an electronic café card done through your Amilia.com account under the Merchandise tab.
All allergies should be noted when signing up. This information is provided to each camper’s camp counselor, Lead staff, and Café staff during the time the camper is in our care.
We can only provide the information when we know the weeks are full. HOWEVER, the past three years – every week has been 100% full. So sign up for the weeks ASAP! We can waitlist a family in the event of cancellations.
- Only those with WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION on your camper’s emergency card authorization pick-up will be allowed to pick up your camper with a valid photo ID – NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- You can always update your authorized emergency pick-up card with the staff if you forgot someone.
Camp High 5 has a daily inclement weather schedule with alternate inside activities for the campers.
- Field trips will be released as they are secured. Field trip signups are available online at Amilia.com under the “Programs” tab.
- Field trips are an additional cost. If your camper does not want to go on a field trip, that is PERFECTLY FINE! We will ALWAYS have activities going on in the group regardless of field trips.
- Due to licensing guidelines, parents are not allowed to attend field trips as chaperones.
- Parents are not allowed to drop their camper off or pick their camper up at the site of the field trip. Due to state licensing, we MUST transport all campers to and from the field trip.
No camper is forced to swim ever. Similar to field trips, campers will ALWAYS have alternate activities during swim time.
- Safety is one of our primary core values. All campers are evaluated by our certified Aquatics staff prior to being allowed in the water and will go home with a proficiency skill card.
- As an added perk to your Camp High 5 experience, your camper is able to attend swim lessons at a discounted rate of $50/session, which we encourage all our campers to participate in.
- For our younger campers, we provide platforms in the pool to create a shallow area for them to play safely in.
Your child must be entering K5-5th grade.