There are many ways to support BSAC and our programs. Donations and Sponsorships are always needed. You can donate monthly. Sponsor a program, event or a week of Summer Camp. We also appreciate the gift of your time!
The Brandon Sports and Aquatic Center (BSAC), a community-based 501c3 nonprofit organization, has dedicated more than five decades to enhancing lives in our community by providing fitness, character, and athletic programs for individuals and groups of all ages and abilities. In most cases, the enrollment fees for these programs do not cover the entire operating cost. Additionally, as is our mission, many families receive financial assistance so that they too may benefit from BSAC programs.
The IMPACT Fund is an annual giving opportunity that gives the community an opportunity to help BSAC fulfill its mission by:
• Continuing to provide and enhance current programs
• Provide financial assistance to families in need
• Provide new programming opportunities
• Keep highly qualified and energetic coach’s and staff
• Maintain and make necessary improvements to the facilities