SUMMER is the
TIME for making
MEMORIES & FRIENDS!
Offsite Camp Schedule – (Dates/Hours):
Monday – Thursday (Friday included on 7/31 and 8/7)
- Camp High 5 at BSAC is a state licensed program. ALL EMPLOYEES (not just summer camp staff) must have a federal AND local background check, as well as ALL EMPLOYEES must be CPR/First Aid/AED certified.
- DCF 40 hours staff compliant – our Summer Camp staff is mandated by the state to take child development and camper care center online courses for certification.
- Full Day – $100/week per camper (7:00am – 6:00pm)
Off-site camps will not be participating in field trips, with the exception of their designated pool day, where they will be transported to BSAC’s main campus to swim.
- Billing will always be charged to your financial account (credit card or debit card the Wednesday PRIOR TO each week).
- BSAC summer camp billing is on an AUTOMATIC billing system that gets drawn from a credit card or debit card – EVERYONE is strongly encouraged to submit this information.
- With the volume of billing, we only offer weekly billing. If you would like to pay bi-weekly you are welcome to do so online, paying for the weeks in advance.
- Your camper should wear athletic clothing, closed-toed shoes and a swimsuit under their clothes AT ALL TIMES!
- NO two-piece bathing suits, must have a one-piece suit to swim.
- He/she should always bring their bathing suit, towel & sunscreen on their designated pool day.
- Reusable water bottle
- Lunch and snacks (am/pm snack times)
- NO ELECTRONICS at all!
- Positive attitude
In partnership with Hillsborough County School District, ratios will be maintained at a 1:12 ratio.
All summer camps at the school locations will be provided a morning snack and lunch. PM snack should be packed by parents/guardians for each camper.
All allergies should be noted when signing up. This information is provided to each camper’s camp counselor, Lead staff, and Café staff during the time the camper is in our care.
We can only provide the information when we know the weeks are full. HOWEVER, the past three years – every week has been 100% full. So sign up for the weeks ASAP! We can waitlist a family in the event of cancellations.
- Only those with WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION on your camper’s emergency card authorization pick-up will be allowed to pick up your camper with a valid photo ID – NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- You can always update your authorized emergency pick-up card with the staff if you forgot someone.
Camp High 5 has a daily inclement weather schedule with alternate inside activities for the campers.
No camper is forced to swim ever. Similar to field trips, campers will ALWAYS have alternate activities during swim time.
- Safety is one of our primary core values. All campers are evaluated by our certified Aquatics staff prior to being allowed in the water and will go home with a proficiency skill card.
- As an added perk to your Camp High 5 experience, your camper is able to attend swim lessons at a discounted rate of $50/session, which we encourage all our campers to participate in.
- For our younger campers, we provide platforms in the pool to create a shallow area for them to play safely in.
Your camper must be entering any grade from the 1st to the 6th grade this upcoming school year. Per the school district, we will not be accepting any campers entering Kindergarten this Fall for Summer Camp.